Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much can I print with one cartridge?
- Published yields should be considered as a guide line only and not an absolute indication of what yield can reasonably be expected in practice. It is important to be aware that actual coverage per page varies significantly depending on the job stream being processed, presence or absence of heavy graphics, machine density settings and the condition of the specific machine on which a job is being run.
- What payment types do you accept?
- We directly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover (US Only). PayPal Checkout is accepted for limited international transactions. Wire Transfers are accepted worldwide.
- What should I do if my credit card is declined during checkout?
- We are typically notified of declined authorizations involving "Cardholder's bank did not approve transaction". For your own privacy and protection, we are not notified of the exact reason why the bank has denied the transaction.
We suggest the following three options under these circumstances:
1) You may wish to attempt checkout through PayPal (no account required).
2) Try another credit card (if available).
3) Contact your credit card company to get detailed information concerning the declined authorization.
- How do I check the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order 24 hours a day by logging into your account. Order status notifications are also automatically emailed to each customer once we update any order. Tracking numbers and any important notes will be included in each email.
Many email filters are aggressive in flagging legitimate emails as spam. Please check your spam folder for emails from "@shopintoday.com".
- What do the order statuses mean?
Your order is confirmed -Your order is being audited for accuracy and payment.
Your shipment is on the way -Your order has been accepted and shipped from our warehouse. A tracking number will be listed.
You shipment has been delivered - The shipping carrier has reported back to us that your order has been delivered.
Your order has been cancelled - Your order has been cancelled and an email was sent advising of the cancellation.
- Do you charge sales tax in ... ?
- Shop In Today currently charges sales tax for orders being shipped to New York State only. Regulations at your location may require us to charge sales tax. If required, this charge will appear on the order details screen prior to confirming your order.
- Can I place an order over the phone? What's your phone number?
- To keep our prices competitive, we are unable to provide phone support to our customers. As an internet store, we are able to quickly handle all Sales and Customer Service inquiries through electronic means. Shop In Today has used this business model for many years with great success. Rest assured that every department in Shop In Today is committed to answering your Contact Us inquiries quickly and accurately.
- What are your hours of operation?
- Shop In Today operates Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST (excluding major US Holidays).
- Why is your price listed differently on another website?
- Price changes to our website are updated immediately. Our advertising partners can take up to 72 hours for price changes to become effective. Search Engines can take much longer to process updates. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- When is my order going to ship?
- Orders placed Monday through Friday are typically shipped within 24 hours from when payment has been confirmed. Shop In Today makes every effort to ship out orders the same day.
International orders are shipped within 48 hours after payment and customer's carrier information have been received.
- My order has shipped, but I haven't received my order yet?
- During checkout, all of our shipping methods contain "estimated" shipping days. The shipping carrier will be able to provide you with actual transit times to your location.
Please keep in mind that shipping carriers do not deliver on weekends and most major US holidays. Contact the shipping carrier with your tracking number to receive an up to date delivery date.
- Can you ship my order using my FedEx, UPS, or DHL account?
- Yes we can. Select "Use My UPS, FedEx, or DHL Shipping Account($0.00)" during checkout and further instructions will be provided depending on the checkout method selected.
You can also use the Contact Us link to provide us with your Carrier, Shipping Method, Shipper Account Number, and Order Number. Customer Service will also contact customers via email if shipping information has not been received.
- Do you offer Blind Drop Shipping?
- We offer Blind Drop Shipping for established accounts.
- Do you offer Will Call (Local Pickup)?
- Due to the product diversity between our warehouse locations, we are unable to offer Will Call (Local Pickup).